Monday, September 1, 2008

Update


The passed few days have been somewhat of a fall teaser. The weather has been unbelievably wonderful (high of 90 degrees?) and you can smell fall in the air. School has officially started, so that means I will be MIA for the next 8 months. I am attempting to not become a hermit, but I can't make any promises. There are other things in life now that are bringing out the hermit in me. I started reading the Twilight series and for those of you who have read it or are currently reading it, you know exactly how deep the obsession runs. I've had to start limiting the amount of time I spend reading it (2-3 hours a day?). With the combination of school starting, the heat, and Twilight, it has left little time for working on the house. But, I thought I would include the little progress we have made; so here's a current list of what we have accomplished thus far: 1. We have painted another wall in the living room (2 down, 2 to go). 2. Mike finished stripping the paint off the fireplace (goooo Mike). 3. Jeff cleaned out the garage and hooked up the dryer. He's getting quite good at killing black widows, by the way. 4. We've picked out the design and color palette for the house, now we have to implement that. 5. Jeff cleaned out boy room, so he, Matt and Phil can escape from womankind and play music and the wii without girlfriend/wife interference. All in all, pretty productive month. The next month will be fun (painting the exterior!!!). It will look like a different house! Photos to come! 

2 comments:

Christy T said...

How's the reading coming? That series is like potato chips, once you start, you can't stop!!!

I can't wait to see the colors you've decided on for the house... You're going to make me want to paint mine!

See you soon :)

FongHistory said...

what's with this twilight? everywhere i look people are reading it. good job on the house progress