Saturday, November 8, 2008

Currently: Fighting off the dreaded cold


I'm in the middle of the fight of my life. I've been OD'ing on tea, sleep and vitamin C; and to be completely honest I believe I'm winning. There's something to be said for licking a cold early on, battling it before all the symptoms set in. It will be a relaxing weekend, I plan on sleeping and eating and then sleeping some more. I'm fully equipped to spend the weekend in doors. I have a great book that I need to finish, Easter Parade from Netflix to watch and a whole cabinet full of adagio tea. I should be sick more often, this is like a vacation. Say a prayer that I kick this thing before it's too late.

2 comments:

Christy T said...

I hope you're feeling ok! Sometimes just rest and relaxation (along with that tea!) will stop it in it's tracks!

Christy T said...

hey you, check out my blog! If you like what's on there it's yours, if not, let me know which color you'd like and I'll go find the yarn for it. Thanks for the inspiration friend!!!