Monday, July 7, 2008

A New Week


Greetings. 
Well we survived our first week in the monster house. I was trying to think of anything else that could possibly go wrong and I think that everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. But, the plumbing is fixed ($300 later). The broken sprinklers are fixed (thanks to Jeff) and we even painted a room. Jeff thinks that the 2 cans of paint didn't quite match up so there are a few darker spots, but I think it looks lovely. Now I'm trying to plan my day so that I don't have to stay in this hot house. I'm thinking of going to the library,  Norstrom, the tailor and maybe just hanging out in a coffee shop with a couple books. I love being a housewife! The reason the house is hot is not because we have no a/c it's because I'm afraid our old a/c unit is going to cost us a ton of money to run. The way the a/c was put in was very dumb, it takes about 12 hours to cool the house down. So I think I'll just tough out the 106 degrees elsewhere. Can't wait to go on our vacation to Portland on Tuesday! Mckay and Sean, see ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frickin' A!! I'm doin a happy dance...right.... now. :)