Friday, July 11, 2008

Portland Adventures


Enjoying every minute of our long awaited vacation. Jeff is in Seattle, gearing up for his first big ride. Tomorrow morning he starts his trek to Oregon via bike, he is going to love it. Meanwhile I have been soaking up this beautiful city, and falling more and more in love with it as the days go on. We're staying at a fantastic hotel (Kennedy School) and the food here is fantastic! Today was a fabulous day pack full of wonderful happenings. It was wonderful to see Sean and Mckay, and to realize just how much I miss Mckay and her wonderful spirit. I hope to see more of you guys in the coming years. You know we're all just a short flight away! I'm stoked for the next few days, to eat new and exciting foods, find new and exciting places and to see interesting mismatched people. While we were walking to dinner Mike commented that being here is kind of like being transported to another planet. I'd say a good planet. Ciao for now.

No comments: